Scholarship Program Facilitators
Volunteers, described as Facilitators play a key role in the implementation of the Scholarship Programs.
Facilitators are India based residents who have intimate knowledge of the education sector and student needs for higher education in India. Facilitators are enrolled only on the recommendation of a US based coordinator. Currently, there are over 500 active facilitators in various states of India. A facilitator's main roles include:
- Identify eligible students for assistance
- Submit student applications
- Disburse funds to students
- Mentor student and his/her family
- Provide advice on education sector in India
The Foundation welcomes facilitators who can help implement the Scholarship Program for northern and northeastern states of India. Click here for Facilitator enrollment forms.